Space Cowboy

My metro area has a large Vietnamese population catered by Chinese and
Vietnamese stores. When I see the Vietnamese tea selection it is like
the first time I saw Chinese teas. They have their own nomenclature
with corresponding Chinese tea characters. I have a tin of Thai Nguyen
$4/150g with dark green twisted whole leaf. The selections I see are
packed in Hong Kong. Hedley's Tea is Vietnamese packed in Ceylon.

Jim