~patches~

Ken Knecht wrote:

> Can I replace honey in a bread (machine) recipe with the same amount of
> sugar with little change in the result? I find honey very difficult to
> measure and handle and, anyway, am not that crazy about the taste.
>
> TIA

I don't see why not. I replace white sugar with the same amount of
honey all the time since I avoid white sugar. It should woukd in
reverse without problem. To make honey easier to measure, you could try
using a squeeze bottle of honey. I buy honey from a local beekeeper.
Some of it gets transferred to a squeeze bottle for easier handling.