Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 06 Jun 2005 07:22:29a, Ken Knecht wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Can I replace honey in a bread (machine) recipe with the same amount of
> sugar with little change in the result? I find honey very difficult to
> measure and handle and, anyway, am not that crazy about the taste.
>
> TIA

Yes. There should be little difference in baking results.

Having said that, you can measure honey or other syrups easily if you first
oil or grease the spoon or cup you're using to measure. The honey will flow
right out of the spoon or cup, right to the last drop.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974