David Barto

Charles Gifford > wrote:

> Only one month until the San Diego Annual Cook-In! The cook-in will be on
> Saturday June 25th at the Barto's hilltop home in Poway. Everyone is
> invited. We are a nice group of people........especially after a few drinks.
> You can expect lots of good food, drink and conversation (gossip).
>
> If you would like to attend or would like more information, please email me.
> Use this addy and reference the cook-in in the subject line so you don't get
> stuck in my filter. If you have special needs or specific questions, let me
> know. I will be sending out information to the list of attendees this coming
> week. Don't be shy, you really will have a good time. We are very informal
> here in SoCal and cooking expertise is not important though valued.
>
> Charliam

Hello All,

Katherine Barto here. Let's see how many people we can get
here. Jamie, Brian, Charlie, Koko, Stan, Rich and Patti, Debbie, Peter
(Stuart, and Catherine too!)
Mimi (and bring J.B.) Jack if you want to come on out again, we would
like more bluefish! Patrick and Nancy, Jim Lane, Charlotte Blackmer.
Terry and Bill, Debra, David. We always like extra Davids.
(All attendees last year.)
I'm still hoping to see the Hartmans here and the Testers too.

We have been a bit busy, but we are definitely happy to have the Cook-In
here. Charlie is so organized, so the list of hotels and general info on
cook-ins have already been posted.

Please e-mail me if anyone has questions:
We have a six burner propane stove on the kitchen island, two
electric ovens, a toaster oven, a grill outside, two refrigerators,
microwave, warming oven etc.

We really want you all to come,

Katherine Barto