AlleyGator

" > wrote:

>I have an airtight plastic bread box. Storing cornbread in it causes
>mold in 2 or 3 days. What should I store cornbread in?

Never found a way to keep it long without slicing and freezing - and
that's really a waste of time, because it doesn't taste right to me.
And it's probably easier to just make another batch than go through
all that. Usually, there aren't any leftovers here, but when there
are, I eat some with milk, sugar and cinnamon for breakfast and the
rest goes to the birds - they seem to appreciate it.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.