Old 21-05-2005, 06:23 AM
Roy

Default How to measure flour

sincerely believe that there's a Contagious Case of OCD (Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder) going on around here. Every once in a while, I

come
away from here with a little Tidbit of information..

So you think of yourself as cookery and bakery guru.... .....?
..
A good number of you people are WHACKO! Sitting here.. Through miles

of
wire... ATMs...All sorts of synapses, web interchanges... I can't tell

How
good your food tastes... What your "crumb" is like...
I make some pretty dang good food. Bread, Cakes, Cookies...PIZZA

You imply .... you are having an ADD( attention deficit disorder)..