dick neidich

Does anyone really think a Federal Court would uphold this. They did not
really need to go this direction. If you believe this is misrepresentation
then consider the fact that the USA along with the WTO worked against
Geographic descriptors for the Old World Geography's.

I am sorry to say in Federal Court I think this would clearly be reversed.

oups.com...