Nils Gustaf Lindgren

Default Tokaji Eszenszia Disznoko 1988

Hello;
A friend of mine expressed a wish to taste the legendary Eszenszia (any
Hungarophones, please excuse my no doubt impossible spelling).
This wine is not currently on the Swedish Systembolaget (as far as I know),
but, on my regular auction site idealWine.com, ten bottles were offered for
bidding, with a hoped for price of c eu 55 (HALF BOTTLE).
Now, this means that they have, possibly, been produced by the Borkombinat -
not one of the most wildly applauded producers of all time. What could be
expected from this wine? Oxidization galore? Nectar?
Please tell the foreign gentleman.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se