None Given

"Karen Sexton" > wrote in message
> >Take baby steps, start with a high protein breakfast.

> Not sure if you're speaking of my mom or I. She knows very well what
> she should do and not do- she's just having a hard time practicing it.

Either one.
Not everyone knows, I always thought a bowl of oatmeal or dry cereal, fruit
and milk was a healthy breakfast, that is what I was always told. It just
drove me to eat more carbs, it was all a lie, at least for me. Eating
adequate protein in the morning reduced my appetite and suddenly I don't
need a lot of willpower and I don't feel like I'm starving all day.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes