ted rosenberg

Alan, the blithering idiots who come on with tales of woe about
sweeteners have LONG since used up any slack I would be willing to cut them.

THEN, the google, and get ALL of the phony and meaningless crap.

Next we will be getting the tooth fairy coke story, or the chromium
fender one.
SHESH

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"