ted rosenberg

It is nonsense
exhaustive double blind tests have failed to find ANYONE who has
problems with Aspartame.

Many people have problems with caffeine, others have psychosomatic
reactions when they THINK they are getting Aspartame, but there are no
confirmed reactions of any kind, and people have been trying for years.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"