Tiger Lily

you helped in the how to peel a tomatoe

now......... i can eat EVERY other kind of pepper
except for bell peppers (unless they are FRESH
ORANGE ONES)

go figure (urp urp urp)

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Alan S" >
wrote in message
> On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:16:02 -0600, "Tiger Lily"
> > wrote:
>
> >oh good it's not just me
> >
> >and i have the same problem with all peppers
> >except orange peppers (and don'tcook ANY of

them
> >or i have trouble)
> >
> >same problems your wife has
> >
> >i wonder what is in the skin that causes it!
> >
> >kate

> Hi Kate
>
> Now I'm trying to work out how to let her know

she's not the
> only one, without letting her know I broadcast

her situation
> to the world. She also has a problem with

capsicum (bell
> peppers), but the symptoms are different.

Similar to
> metformin I'm told.
>
> Hmmmm..
>
> Anyway, I hope I helped in how to peel a

tomato:-)