Siobhan Perricone

On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:34:01 GMT, "Raleighgirl"
> wrote:

>The main things I miss are snack foods!

I'd give pork rinds (chicharrones) a try. I like 'em a lot. They're salty
and crunchy just like potato chips, and they come in spicy flavours, too.

Also, cheese chips. Here's one thing I do: spray a saucer/salad plate with
nonstick spray, spread grated cheddar cheese around on the plate so it's
evenly covered. Pop in the microwave for 4 mins 30 seconds (the time on
this varies from oven to oven and cheese to cheese) until the cheese no
longer moves when you tip the plate. Take it out of the microwave and drain
off the grease then use a knife or a fork to pop the chip off the plate and
let it sit for a few minutes on a paper towel. This makes crunchy cheese
chips.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"I ain't afraid of your Yahweh