Ma¢k

On Mon, 30 May 2005 02:13:23 GMT, "Marc L." >
Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

:

>> I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed
>> and I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years
>> after I was diagnosed.
>>
>> Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.
>>

> Hey, moron, I talked about drinkning 4L of REGULAR coke.

okay. I guess your perfection on earth.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;