Alan S

On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:16:02 -0600, "Tiger Lily"
> wrote:

>oh good it's not just me
>
>and i have the same problem with all peppers
>except orange peppers (and don'tcook ANY of them
>or i have trouble)
>
>same problems your wife has
>
>i wonder what is in the skin that causes it!
>
>kate

Hi Kate

Now I'm trying to work out how to let her know she's not the
only one, without letting her know I broadcast her situation
to the world. She also has a problem with capsicum (bell
peppers), but the symptoms are different. Similar to
metformin I'm told.

Hmmmm..

Anyway, I hope I helped in how to peel a tomato:-)

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.