Jennifer

Nuts.

Spiced Nuts

You can use walnuts, or pecans, or any nut you like... or mixed.

2 1/2 T butter
2 tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cayenne or more or less to your taste
2 Cups nuts

Melt butter, mix in spices.
Pour over nuts.
Spread onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes.

Let cool a bit. The nuts will not be crunchy right out of the oven, but
they will snap up within 5 minutes.

You can experiment with spices. Sometimes I like to add a packet of
Splenda for that hot/sweet taste... I've also used
ginger/corriander/garlic/salt for an Asian flavor.

Use your imagination... they make great hostess gifts and it ensures
that you'll have one low carb nibble at holiday parties.

Jennifer