Gary

On 28 May 2005 00:58:00 -0500, The Chief Instigator >
wrote:

>"mrslang" > writes:
>
>>Peanutjake wrote:
>>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

>>diet coke is bad enough as it is let alone adding that splenda crap to
>>it. drinking coke is not good for anyone, why would people want a diet
>>version of it to begin with? there are so many other alternitives when
>>it comes to drinks that diet pop shouldn't need to be on the market.
>>ever read a list of what they put in it?

>I'll stick with Diet Rite, for the most part - now, if Coke will put out a
>caffeine-free Diet version with Splenda, they'll have me as an occasional
>customer.

FWIW: My doc told me to switch from Diet Coke to Diet Rite as Diet
Rite was sweetened with Splenda. He mentioned that the Splenda was not
only better for my kidneys but for my whole body as well. Like you, if
they come out with a caffeine free Diet Coke with Splenda I might
switch back.

Regards.

Gary