DjE

Default Where to get cast iron grill grate?

I want to build a brick grill/BBQ in the back yard this summer but I am
having trouble locating a source of a cast iron grate. We have a 24" x
20" with a cutout/cover for a dutch oven and the matching cast iron
griddle up at the cabin, but I would like to build a nice on at the
house too. I am looking for a 30" long x 24" wide with the cutout/cover
and a matching griddle. Any ideas on who makes these? Would like it at
least 1/2" to 9/16" thick cast iron. Google has failed me unless I want
replacement parts for my Weber and such.