limey

"Leila" wrote in message
> This is a chain across the Southeast (not certain of the geography, but
> my cousin in Virginia had a summer job there in college, as I did in
> Greensboro NC).

(snipped)

> Can you Southerners tell me if K&W is still around, and is their food
> still good, or has it gotten completely pre-frozen and soulless?
>
> Leila

A few years ago, my husband was working as a consultant at the submarine
base at Charleston, S.C. We found the K&W in North Charleston and it was
consistently excellent, as well as spotlessly clean and really "upscale" for
a cafeteria. I've often wondered if it were still there and if were just as
good. (It was my first introduction to "sweet tea"!), so I'm glad to see
it's still shown as a location. Wish we had one around here.

Dora