dwacon

"todd" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Okay, just had a big catered party and I now have a pile of plain BBQ
> chicken breasts and ribs. (a full banquet container of each). I know I
> can make sandwiches or salads out of the chicken and the ribs are good
> heated up on the grill, but I have too much to eat before it goes bad.

Theoretically, you could freeze as is (I would use the double-layer freezer
bags) and thaw in the Mwave... but YMMV...

But for the chicken, I would strip the breasts by hand and layer on a nice
hearty bread slathered with soft brie and mayo... and add some capers to the
sammich. Yum!

--
Pater Familias
http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon/493315

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0522-5, 05/31/2005
Tested on: 5/31/2005 9:40:55 PM