todd

Default What to do with leftover chicken and ribs?

Okay, just had a big catered party and I now have a pile of plain BBQ
chicken breasts and ribs. (a full banquet container of each). I know I
can make sandwiches or salads out of the chicken and the ribs are good
heated up on the grill, but I have too much to eat before it goes bad.

I need something I can make that I can freeze.

Can I freeze cooked ribs as is?

What about all that chicken? ...not sure if chicken salad would
freeze. I considered a big pot of chicken chili, but the chicken is
actually rather bland and dry at this point so I'm not sure of the best
way to use the meat and make sure it doesn't dry out further.

Any thoughts so I don't waste the good food?

Thanks!

-todd