Sapphire

Default good jello/fruit combos?

On 20 Jan 2004 03:04:26 GMT, OSPAM (JLove98905)
wrote:

>I'm looking for some good combos for jello with fruit (or other stuff) in it.
>What combos work the best in your hands?
>-Jen

This is going to be much simpler than what most people will post. My
absolute favorite jello/fruit combo is simply sliced bananas in cherry
jello. Mmmmm.....

If I had bananas in the house, I'd go make some right now.

My grandma used to use the cans of "fruit cocktail" and mix that in
with varying flavors of jello, and that was good too. I personally
prefer the red flavors of jello, but I can see it being good in other
flavors too.

-Sapphire.