AlleyGator

Stark > wrote:

>Mebbe so. But I like a soupy beef hash sans potatoes that I eat over
>hot water cornbread, or pone, if you will.

Why in the world would you think you're crazy? I'd set a little of it
aside for stew or chili, and yeah, you can dredge it in some flour
with salt and pepper mixed in, or my favorite, throw it in a crockpot
with some water (just a hair, not too much) and some favorite
seasonings - about 3 or 4 hours before you're ready to eat, throw in
some taters, carrots, onions, cabbage, whatever. Good stuff.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.