Old 13-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 12 May 2005 03:47:08p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

"Peter Aitken" wrote in message
om...
"Gal Called Jani" wrote in message
One time on Usenet, "Nancy Young" said:

Please forgive me, but I have to laugh.

They are advertising their dessert, tunnel of fudge.

Doesn't that crack anyone up, so to speak?

OMG! Did their marketing department even think about that one for a
moment? That's truly awful... :-D

I do not know whether to be pleased or embarassed that I get it.

What can I say, I'm given to word games such as double entrendes.
It made me laugh. Just a little joke.

nancy (don't anyone give me a hard time about my spelling)

Did I miss something, or have you really never heard of "tunnel of fudge"
as a dessert?

--
Wayne Boatwright **

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974