Stressed

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It wasn't green, it was patches
of black stuff, I thought that was mold. I always thought the green was
from exposure to sun, I'm glad to know that's true. Does anyone know
about black patches on potatoes?

Cost of more potatoes wouldn't be a problem, but time was. We live in
the middle of nowhere, so we couldn't just run out to the store. The
potatoes were to be a special Mothers Day treat for me. He bought me
the largest one he could find. It was going to be baked, piled high
with real butter, real sour cream and full fat cheese. I eat this maybe
twice a year. We will be going out to dinner in August, I think I will
have one then.