Kate Gilbert

Default Good morning .....

Hi honey,
I tried to call your mother all day yesterday. Started before we
left ) Hoover took me to my favorite food .... Long John's ) I must have
hit re-dial ten times. It was busy. I assumed all the circuits were busy
are maybe you and Jodi, were calling her. Anyway, started trying again
after we were home. IT did ring , only she didn't answer. I called so
long ( last call would have been seven there ) But never did get her. I
wanted to find out how she was. I worry about her leg breaking. It was
hurting so much while Uncle Slim, was in the hospital the last time.
Now, I wonder if he's not back in there and worse. I had a letter and
Mother's day card from her Sat. And he sounded much better. Would you
drop me a note and let me know if your Mo and Slim are alright? I would
appreciate it so much. I will call Mother, again in a couple of days and
I know she will want to know, too.
Mother, was in so much pain yesterday , I told her it would be
better if she would let Nancy, bring in food. She said, she would be
happy to. Though she had made reservations for them at Jerry's. Told me
if Mother, didn't feel like going she could easily bring in food
instead. But Mother's, stubborn. Nancy, took her to the doctor on
Wednesday and got her medicine for the kidney infection. They were going
to send the sample on for further testing. She was drinking pitches of
water. So, I'm sure she wasn't going to enjoy going out to eat one bit.
Its so painful for her to get up and down. I'm very worried about her. I
told her I'd come up if she would allow me to take her to that darn
doctor and try to get her some help. She really needs a good physical.
He never does one. Crazy doctor.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day, honey. And the kids made a
fuss. Two of mine did for me. Both called and we had a nice visit via
the phone. Better than nothing , I reckon. Hope you are feeling better
and arthritis is not so painful.
Bye for today. I love you. God be with you and bless you greatly.