LenS

>LenS wrote:
>
>> I like cornmeal mush for breakfast now and then but rarely make it.
>> When I do I make a little extra and chill the leftover mush overnight
>> in a plastic container and then slice and fry it the next morning.
>>
>> Occasionally I experiment with polenta made with the leftover mush.

On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:38:35 -0400, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:
>Polenta isn't grits. And vice versa.

I know. I was speaking about cornmeal mush, not grits. One of these
days I'll give grits a shot, but meanwhile it's mush and polenta for
me.

>Polenta is just ground yellow corn, no lye, not extra treatments.
><http://www.ansonmills.com/products.html>

Yes, exactly.

It looks as though we're speaking of different products, but I do
appreciate the comments.

Thanks,

-Len