Rina

Here's a recipe that's been floating around the internet for a while, it's
for bread machine users, but I'm sure you could manage to mix and bake it in
your oven. I call it my Fluff Bread...

Rina
Homemade Wonder Bread (ABM)

2 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
1/4 cup warm water (110ºF.)
1 tbsp. white sugar
4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup instant potato flakes
1/4 cup powdered milk
2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tbsp. butter or margarine
1 cup warm water (110ºF.)

Whisk together the yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and sugar. Allow to sit for 15
minutes.

Add ingredients in the order suggested by your machine's manufacturer,
including the yeast mixture. Select the basic and light crust setting.

This recipe yields a 2 lb. loaf.

Comments: A white bread recipe without a strong yeast flavor. Proofing the
yeast first eliminates some of the yeast taste from the final product.