Pierre

Reg wrote:
> Pierre wrote:
>
> > Michael, in his book "Mesquite Cookery" 1986, he shows this:
> > "Memphis Style Dry bbq Seasoning". Might be the same as your

"Memphis
> > Rubdown", might not be too.

> Pierre, what do you think of the book? Would you recommend it?
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot)

com

Reg, I'd recommend it, but don't think you'd be able to find it. Out
of print and all. Nice grilled dessert section. This book is not as
glitzy as the newer stuff being brought out by the Raichlins,
Schlesingers, etc. spiral bound, and decent section on woods and
equipment. The more I look at it, I realize that its actually a nice
piece of work. Lots of fish, liver recipes. Much of whats in here can
be probably be found in various forms in books that you may already
have. I do however make his sweet smokey banana sauce for ice cream
several times a year.

Pierre