Alan S

On Wed, 4 May 2005 09:49:26 -0500, "EwwHww"
> wrote:

>Alan S wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 May 2005 00:10:48 -0500, "EwwHww"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> Type 2 can be cured. Type 1 can be also, but it takes God right now
>>> to do it. Once the weight is off, the blood pressure is down and the
>>> Diabetes type 2 is gone. That is cured. Of course, one could have a
>>> relapse, but only if they neglect their diet and exercise.
>>>
>>> ewwhww

>> I hope you are ready for some flak Wayne.
>>
>> Type 2, as of this moment, cannot be cured. You had better
>> learn to accept that you now have an incurable disease
>> (condition if you prefer).
>>
>> However, it can be managed, treated, or controlled. For some
>> people it can even be controlled so well that they may think
>> they are cured. They are not; they are just well controlled.
>>

>You are mistaken, but then you can believe what you want.

Hi Wayne

I see you're serious, it wasn't just a poor choice of words.
OK, could you provide the sources for your information
please. If someone's found a cure since I started studying
this thing I'd certainly like to know about it.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.