RR

RR > wrote:

>Any idea which company bottles (cans) this stuff? Can't say as I've
>ever seen it in stores in my area (Southern Ontario, Canada).
>The only Splenda sweetened soft drinks I can find are Crush Orange and
>Crush Cream Soda by Cadbury Beverages. I'm not big on cream soda so it
>really limits me.
>Ross

Following up my own post ;-).

I was in Sam's Club yesterday where I found a Nestlé Pure Life product
called Splash which comes in four fruit flavours. 0 carbs, 0 calories,
0 caffeine. http://www.nestle-purelife.ca/engl/home.htm
Thirty two 500ml bottles for CDN $12.73, 8 bottles of each flavour.
The label says it's "Naturally Fruit Flavoured Water Beverage" and in
smaller print elsewhere on the bottle it says "Contains No Juice".
That's tricky.
Rather expensive water but, I seem to have a real problem drinking
straight water and this stuff goes down OK so I'll see how it is after
32 bottles.

Ross

To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.