Alan S

On Wed, 04 May 2005 11:10:25 GMT, Siobhan Perricone
> wrote:

>On Wed, 04 May 2005 12:53:46 +1000, Alan S
> wrote:
>
>>At the risk of being told not to give medical advice -

>*chuckle* So Pax means making snide barbs in other posts?

Hi Siobhan

Fair enough. It wasn't meant to be snide or a barb - note
the sig that was used. However, in hindsight I can see that
it could be taken that way.

I started with a longish reply, then cut it. I may have a
friendly chat, if you wish, in a seperate thread on "medical
advice" via usenet.

I would never follow the advice of a stranger without using
all available means, including my medical advisors if
appropriate, to check it. I post on the assumption that
others do the same.

Cheers, Alan, Australia