Rob

Ted Jones wrote:
> I came across this at the local Indian grocer recently. Have any of

you
> tried this product? Is it worth a try?

Yes, it isdefinitely worth trying. I discovered Brooke Bond Taj Mahal
at a local Indian grocer a few months ago. It is not a "gourmet
quality" tea, but it will knock the socks off anything that can be
found in an American supermarket. I have been drinking Brooke Bond PG
Tips, imported from the UK as my "everyday" tea. The Taj Mahal is very
similiar -- almost identical, in fact -- at a fraction of the price.