EwwHww

Alan S wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2005 22:54:49 -0500, "EwwHww"
> > wrote:
>
>> Priscilla Ballou wrote:
>>> Not enough fat. Not *nearly* enough fat.
>>>
>>> Priscilla

>> I am too fat as it is. LOL
>>

> Don't like many, confuse body fat with the fat you eat.
> To put it simplistically, your body fat is stored unused
> energy. You got that energy from all the food you ate - not
> just the fat.
>

> Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.

I was being silly. LOL My brother Danny had heart surgery, and he needed to
lose weight. The doctor told me that eating low fat food alone was not
enough. He said that all extra calories would turn into fat. The idea was to
take in less calories than was being expended. And to exercise so that the
body used the fat cells instead of muscle cells. If the body starts feeding
of muscle cells the metabolism goes down, and then you could be in worse
shape than you were before seeing that it takes less food to sustain the
same weight mass.

ewwhww