EwwHww

Alan S wrote:
> Hi Wayne.
>
> At the risk of being told not to give medical advice -
> you're going too extreme, too quickly. The most likely
> outcome is that you'll crash and burn, giving up when you
> strike problems. As you said, you're in panic mode.

Just remove the nospam from my addy, and send away. I would love to read
your testimony.

You see, obesity doesn't run in my family. I made the mistake of praying to
gain weight. I was 30 years old, and 6'2" and weighed 135 pounds. Then, I
heard that if I drank 2 beers a day with my supper I would gain weight.
Well, I did. When I got to my proper weight of 165, I kept drinking beer,
and more of it too. I got to the point that I weighed over 300 pounds. Then,
I met a woman that went on walks with me. Within 3 months I was down to 190.
But, we broke up and I stopped walking, and started eating like a pig. I
would consume around 4 or 5 pounds of meat a day, not to mention the 2 or 3
beers, potatoes, rice, macaroni, etc, etc...

But for now, my mindset is to go forward. And if I allow myself one thing, I
usualy allow 2, then 3, etc.... That is just how my mind works.

thank you for your responses, it really means alot to me.

Take care,
ewwhww
P.S. ewwhww are my initials.