Sherry

Aaron > wrote in
news:EYfde.1453$dH6.1259@trndny07:

<snip>

> http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/su...e_products.htm
>
> I do not claim to know this person's stand on Splenda (Dr. Joseph
> Mercola) I merely did a google search for "splenda carbonated
> beverage" and picked a site that did not blatantly call it poison.
> There was another that was the exact same list (who ripped off
> whom??) with skulls and cross bones.
>
> BTW, I use Splenda and like it.

Cracks me up - aspartame is poison, splenda is poison, sugar is
poison.... ye gads! Maybe all soft drinks should have a skull & cross
bones on them <g>

Of course, there's nothing like a good clean glass of water - if it's
not polluted (and most water, including bottled, has some unhealthy
chemicals in it!)

Sherry