Alan S

On Mon, 02 May 2005 10:53:14 GMT, Siobhan Perricone
> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 May 2005 14:58:22 +1000, Alan S
> wrote:
>
>>Try a different slant. Forget, for the moment, why you have
>>high BP or what foods may (or may not) make it worse.
>>
>>What are you doing to make it better? Diet (how)? Exercise?
>>Meds? Aspirin? Red Wine?
>>
>>What did your doc recoommend you do, as against what you
>>shouldn't do?

>Where did you get your medical degree, Alan?

Hullo Siobhan

I didn't, never pretended to be qualified, and don't pretend
to now.

I presume you snipped that particular bit to show some sort
of emphasis. All I see is a series of questions, no
diagnoses, no prescriptions. I have no qualms in suggesting
that patients ask questions of their doctors about their
treatment.

I seem to have got up your nose with my other comment on
caffeine. You've made some personal anecdotal comments,
would you care to back them up with some cites or support?

I replied to Wayne earlier on a.s.d., which you don't post
on. In that reply I said:

"You've come to the right place, but remember that this is
an unmoderated newsgroup. Be careful who you listen to.
Including me:-)"

He will also have read the sig that I use below. I'm sure
you've seen me use it before too. Incidentally, I like your
sig.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.
--
I have no medical qualifications beyond my own experience.
Choose your advisers carefully, because experience can be