rick

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> usual suspect wrote:
>> If you think killing one animal for food is wrong,

> i do. That's why i'm a vegan.

===============
No, you're not. You prove that by posting to usenet, killer.

>> why do you so non-chalantly turn an eye to the THOUSANDS
>> of dead animals for your "vegan" food

> Examples please - instead of these wild-eyed and hollow
> accusations.

===========
See previous post. Why is it that vegans are so totally ignorant
when it comes to where their food comes from?

>> SO LONG AS THOSE ANIMALS AREN'T TO SATISFY WHAT YOU CALL
>> "THE SAME URGENT NEED" TO EAT?

> That sentence fragment does not make any sense, but at least
> i'm not
> eating the flesh of a dead animal for my next meal. That's the
> difference.

==============
So what? Just means you don't get all the nutrients you need
naturally. But then, you've already proven that you are
dependent on, and worship, the petro-chemical industry, eh
hypocrite?

>> your diet causes animals to die.

> Again, examples please.

==============
See previous post, killer. Why are you so stupid about your own
diet, killer?

>> In reality, how the **** are you more ethical than he?

> i never mentioned ethics, but i'm glad you did. My diet is more
> compassionate than yours is and hence vegans are more ethical
> than you.
> Trust me.

================
I don't. You're a liar and an ignorant killer. It's easy to
show that there are meat included diets that are ar better at
prtecting animals and the envirenment than most diets that usenet
vegans eat. Aterall, you've already proven that really saving
animals isn't your concern.

>> They are morbid exercises.

> Eating brown rice and other grains is a morbid exercise?

==============
In animals death and sufering? Yes.

Do you realize
> what you are trying to say here? Maybe you could tell me which
> is the
> more morbid of the two, eating a bowl of brown rice or eating a
> banana
> for desert.

====================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot!! Maybe you should finally do a little
research about how rice is grown, and about how bananas have
destroyed rain forests and coral reefs. You really are just too
stupid to play this game in your current condition, killer. Must
be your diet isn't providing all the nutrition that your 2
remaining braincells need.

>> Pussy.
>> Face it, clown,
>> cut through your bullshit.
>> Wasteful pig.

> Such grammar. Such idiocy. i do find it hard to take you
> seriously.
> *sigh*
>
> i supposed you missed these statements made by Sprang which
> strike at
> the heart of the matter.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e=source&hl=en

===============
LOL He said nothing...

>> The idea of collateral deaths in agriculture is not fluff,
>> it's a dagger in the heart of radical veganism.

> It takes more grain to produce meat than to produce grain.

==================
Typical ly from the vegan brainwashed. It takes exactly 0, zero,
nil, zilch, nada, NO grains to produce beef, stupid.

> More than half of America's crop production is fed to
> livestock.

Another ly that you cannot back up. Twits just gave it a try,
and ailed miserably, as usual...

> Mono-culture crop production feeds most livestock.

Hey, imagine that, it feeds YOU too, stupid. Only yours is
sprayed, treated and processed far more than what animals are
fed....