Space Cowboy

I like their tins for future storage so that is worth a buck or two.
If your retailer carries the line it saves driving around town. It's
the selection carried at my Whole Foods Market. If you aren't familiar
with White tea they carry a good selection and the prices are
comparable. It is a respectable brand. You could do worse or better.
You might like the World Market brand carried at Cost Plus. But I say
ditch suburbia and drive into the city looking for the ethnic markets.

Jim

Steve J. Bryan wrote:
> I picked up some Iron Goddess from this place the other day and

enjoyed it.