rick

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> >i am referring to rick and Dutch here. Their by the book
>> >attacks
>> >and
>> > hollow ruminations seem at best spineless, pointless and
>> > soft.

>> =====================
>> Really? Then refute anything we've said, killer. If you
>> want
>> by-the-book recitations then the web-site posted isthe perfect
>> example, fool. It's a mish-mash of lys told over and over by
>> the
>> wannabe vegan brain-dead.
>>

> Alright then here is your rather silly refutation.

===============
Still waiting....

You seem to keep
> bringing up a rather pointless idea, namely that certain
> animals
> "might" get killed or displaced due to current farming
> practices. This
> may or may not be true, and you don't cite numbers, and for
> good
> reason.

====================
Really? Guess you're too stupid too to know how to use your
computer to view/search past posts, eh hypocrite?

Here, this will keep you lips moving for awhile, killer...
Not all have to do with crops, but since veganism is not a diet,
the rest apply too, if you really care about animals....

Animals die.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.wildlifedamagecontrol.com.../leastharm.htm
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/sugarcane.htm
http://www.wildlifetrustofindia.org/...ele_poison.htm
http://species.fws.gov/bio_rhin.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://www.orst.edu/dept/ncs/newsarc...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.orst.edu/instruct/fw251/n...riculture.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn35/pn35p6.html
http://www.greenenergyohio.org/defau...iew&pageID=135
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/capandtrade/power.pdf
http://www.nirs.org/licensedtokill/L...xecsummary.pdf
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/towers/towers.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/policy/towerkill.htm
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/pae/es_ma...ticle_22.mhtml
http://www.netwalk.com/~vireo/devastatingtoll.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...7697992.htm?1c
http://www.energy.ca.gov/pier/energy...00-01-019.html
http://www.repp.org/repp_pubs/articl.../04impacts.htm
http://www.wvrivers.org/anker-upshur.htm
http://www.fisheries.org/html/Public...nts/ps_2.shtml
http://www.powerscorecard.org/issue_...cfm?issue_id=5
http://www.safesecurevital.org/artic...012012004.html
http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

> Even though some of these animal deaths might truly be
> avoidable, it is
> not the same as eating the flesh of an animal killed only to
> satisfy
> some urgent need to eat meat.

=======================
So? How is purposely killing animals to keep your veggies clean,
cheap and convenient, and leaving them to rot, better?

> You are trying to paint the act of eating brown rice, other
> grains and
> soy products as morbid and cavalier exercises in dietary
> excess.

======================
Yes, as far as unnecessay animals deaths are concerned. But
then, like all usenet wannabe vegans you have proven that animals
really mean nothing to you.

> You couldn't be more wrong.

===============
Nope. I completely right. You are either totally ignorant of
where your food comes from, or delusional.

> Simply stated - i'll pass. You don't seem to have the
> intellectual
> faculties to follow a simple argument, or parse a simple
> sentence. And
> if your dull attacks are any indication your derived and
> irrelevant
> constructions are wholly pointless and spineless, and they are,
> then
> there isn't much to refute.

Try again liitle one. As usual, when the vegan has to prove his
stupidity, then turn and run. Thanks for proving that point yet
again, killer.