Derek

On 30 Apr 2005 15:25:19 -0700, wrote:

>> Yes, Rick, and if it weren't for the fact that you use a
>> keyboard while *trying* to discuss these issues, you would
>> be utterly incomprehensible, as I've no doubt at all that your
>> handwriting is that of a child's in primary school.

>Potent observation.

More a snide remark, really, but probably true. Without
the convenience of a keyboard, Rick would certainly
be utterly incomprehensible.

>Now let me get this straight, this all-out unmitigated sheepish attack
>on anything vegan and veganism was spurred by a link to this:

http://www.lessmeat.com

In a broad sense, yes, so the meatie-centric tent do their
best to address that death imbalance by referring their
critics to the collateral deaths of small animals associated
with the production of their own food: veg. Meatarians
kill vicariously for food, and their task is to force through
the proposition that vegans kill vicariously for food as well.

>The meatie-centric ill informed children here must have something
>better to do. But i could be wrong.
>
>i am a vegan, but i find this attack posturing of the meatie apologists
>here quite absurd.

Tactically, yes.