rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:00:31 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
m...
> [...]
arthlink.net>,

>>> Look at the top of this post and you'll see that he
>>> claimed, "More than half of America's crop production
>>> is fed to livestock.", not 90%, liar Ricky, As it turns
>>> out, his 51% guess is 21% shy of the actual 72%
>>> given by David Pimentel Cornell University and Mario
>>> Giampietro Isiituto Nazionale dell; Nutrizione, Rome.

>>===============
>>Yeah, I picked the 90 from your idiocy.

> You don't get to blame me for your errors and subsequent
> lies, Ricky.
>
>>You still haven't proven him right, killer..

> He claimed that, "More than half of America's crop
> production is fed to livestock.", and the evidence
> which gives a 72 % is exactly as he said: more than
> half, which proves he was right.

========================
Still have comprehension problems, don't you fool. Your claim is
that 72% of grains are fed to animals. He claimed more than half
of all crops are fed to animals. Too bad you are too stupid to
even read, eh killer?

This is very basic
> stuff Rick, and if you can't admit you're wrong on
> something as simple and as obvious as this, then it's
> certain you'll never admit to being wrong about
> anything, even when forced to look at the facts.

====================
You haven't presented the facts to prove what he said. Too bad,
twits. But then, you've never been able to prove anything yet.

>>> "In fact, of the total domestic consumption of cereal
>>> grains
>>>
>>> *72% are used to feed livestock,**
>>> ============================

>>Too bad you still haven't proved him right.

> 72% is more than half, which proves 'Sprang' was
> right.
>
>>His statement was "America's crop production"

> He was referring to grain;
> "It takes more grain to produce meat than to produce
> grain. More than half of America's crop production
> is fed to livestock."

Nope. Try again. America's Crop production isn't just grain
production.

>>> http://dieoff.org/page55.htm