kilikini

Default Culinary Encyclopedia?

"Reg" > wrote in message
. com...
> kilikini wrote:
>
> > I have this book and it's GREAT! If anyone needs anything looked up,

please
> > don't hesitate to ask. It's got everything you've heard of and many

many
> > things that you haven't.

> What's the ISBN number of the book?
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

The book I have is the World Encyclopedia of Food (I guess it's not the same
book), ISBN 0-87196-417-1, by Patrick Coyle, copyright 1982. It's a
fantastic book about 2 inches thick (not including cover). It's very
thorough, with full colored pictures and full descriptions of foods, food
products, wines, herbs, sauces, etc. I highly recommend it.

Kilikini