PENMART01

Default Culinary Encyclopedia?

>kilikini1
>
>>"Eric"
>>
>>Several years ago, while browsing a bookstore, I happened upon a book by

>The International Culinary Association called The Culinary Encyclopedia.
>This book >was great. Not only did it contain recipes, but also the history
>and origins of the particular dishs in it. I bought the book for a whopping
>$250.00, money well >spent. In a recent move, I have lost the book and can
>find nowhere to buy it. I have searched the internet and can find no
>references to that particular one, nor >can I find any reference to the
>International Culinary Association. If anyone has this book, I would be
>forever grateful if you could forward the Publishers >information from the
>book. You will know this is the book by looking on the back cover under the
>UPC bar-code, It has $250.00 printed under it.
>>
>>Any leads would be helpful.

>I have this book and it's GREAT!

This book what? Which book? What the "F" (****) are you folks talking
about???

"Culinary Encylopedia" is not a complete book title. Do you mean "Larousse
Gastronomique", if so you need to specify which edition... and it's not that
great a resource, it only addresses French cookery.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon