kilikini

Default Culinary Encyclopedia?

>"Eric" > wrote in message

>Several years ago, while browsing a bookstore, I happened upon a book by

The International Culinary Association called The Culinary Encyclopedia.
This book >was great. Not only did it contain recipes, but also the history
and origins of the particular dishs in it. I bought the book for a whopping
$250.00, money well >spent. In a recent move, I have lost the book and can
find nowhere to buy it. I have searched the internet and can find no
references to that particular one, nor >can I find any reference to the
International Culinary Association. If anyone has this book, I would be
forever grateful if you could forward the Publishers >information from the
book. You will know this is the book by looking on the back cover under the
UPC bar-code, It has $250.00 printed under it.

>Any leads would be helpful.

I have this book and it's GREAT! If anyone needs anything looked up, please
don't hesitate to ask. It's got everything you've heard of and many many
things that you haven't.

Kilikini