jimmyjames

Tea... That's a Chinese drink isn't it? Aren't they a seven or eight
thousand year old society that still use sticks to eat with? And the VW and
Honda thing? We fought both Japan and Germany in the last "Big One" and now
If you're driving an American made car, "Yer sum kinda idiot!" I DRIVE A
TOYOTA! MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OL' USA!
Martha Stewart?!?! I alllllwaaaayzz hated her... ("Hate?... That's some
mighty strong language there, "BIG BOY"...) But that's plenty to fill
volumes and volumes on another day.... Anyway... I think that both OJ and
Michael Jackson are completely INNOCENT!
And the name? It's my "given" last name... My full name is James J
Jimmyjames.
James James Jimmyjames IV