On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:37:12 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:50:19 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>

> wrote

>>>A demand for exact statistics is an attempt at disinformation.

>> That's ridiculous. Sounds to me like you just cannot provide them.

>http://home.datawest.net/esn-recover...ts%20presented
>19. Ignore facts presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a
>variant of the 'play dumb' rule.

Ignores request for facts, stupidly thinks that a goodle post is hard
evidence. It is on you to prove it. That is how it works in logic
and debate. If you cannot prove it then it's just all fluff.

However, that article you linked to also had the link to its own
rebuttal, which did present some hard numbers.

In other words, the rebuttal article was solid, and the one you
quoted was ridiculous.