rick

"Sprang" > wrote in message
> In article
> .net>,
> "rick" > wrote:
>
>> > There you go again, attacking straw men. I posted the
>> > original
>> > post in this
>> > thread, and I said nothing about absolutism, and neither
>> > does
>> > the website I
>> > mentioned. You are arguing with some third party not
>> > participating in this
>> > thread.

>> ======================
>> Yes, the site you posted does. It's all about eating NO meat,
>> not less. I you'd read the actually site, and not the title
>> you
>> might understand that.

> First, if you're arguing with the site, then why are you
> replying to me?

======================
Because you posted.

My
> original post had nothing to do with attacking you or with
> anything but
> providing a resource to existing vegetarians.

===============
A source ull o lys and delusions.

Your attacking me out of
> nowhere makes you... hm, how about... meat industry apologist.
> I guess I
> have to come up with some name to call you, since you think it
> is so
> important.
> ====================

No, it shopuld tell you to read what you post.

> Second, did you read this site you keep claiming I haven't? Are
> you sure
> this is absolutist rhetoric?
> http://www.lessmeat.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9
> =======================

Yes, tell me where it promotes eating 'less' meat rather than
'no' meat, killer.

>> > It takes more grain to produce meat than to produce grain.
>> > More
>> > than half
>> > of America's crop production is fed to livestock.

>> ======================
>> ROTLMAO You have proof of that claim, right?

> I guess I'll have to do the research for you tomorrow, meat
> industry
> apologist. It has been a while since I looked into that, but
> that's the
> number I remember. Or do you already have an idea of how much
> grain in the
> U.S goes to livestock? I'm sure it's on the USDA website
> somewhere.

Then provide it, fool. Remember your quote above....

> Good night, meat industry apologist.

Sure thing fool. Problem for you is that I don't buy meat from
this massive factory farmed meat industry you guys like to spew
about...