rick

"Sprang" > wrote in message
> In article
> .net>,

>> > Um... you forgot to answer this part. Convenient.

> Still forgot to answer this. So what's the deal with jumping me
> like that?
> Troll.

======================
The problem is your question rambles and never really means
anything that I can tell.
So, what's you excuse for not answering questions and then
demanding that others do?

>> ===============
>> Hey dishonest snipper, you never tried to discuss what I asked
>> first, how conveninet, eh troll?

> I answered it in another part of this thread, as you know.

================
No, I don't...

> You are advocating nothing, and are advocating against some
> mysterious
> absolutist who is not participating in this thread.

Not mysterious at all fool. The site you posted was all about
absolutes. Try reading it.

I am advocating that
> vegetarianism is comparatively better than the status quo for
> most people.

And I'm advocating that selecting the right meats is better than
that. Diference is, I provide data to prove what I post, not
just claims.