rick

"Sprang" > wrote in message
> In article
> k.net>,
> "rick" > wrote:
>
>> Why? Your diet can and does kill many more animals than some
>> diets that include meat. So what's the point of a simple rule
>> for simple minds?

> What's the point of trolling

=====================
Like most veg*ns here, you have no idea of the meaning of the
word, do you? I asked perectly reasonable questions. Ones
that, like your response, never seem to get answered.

a vegetarian newsgroup if you're not a
> vegetarian? Do you visit a different group every day or
> something?

==================
Actually this is about ethics. Obviously something that veg*ns
are sorely lacking, eh killer?

> And who said anything about a simple rule/ I said it was a
> website.

===========================
And the site relies on 'meat bad', 'veggies good' without any
indication of the massive amount of animal death and
environmental destruction that occurs for monoculture crop
production. Very valid points when veg*ns begin making their
delusional claims about meat.

And the
> fact that the website is called LessMeat.com implies that it is
> about
> eating less meat, not applying some simple rule you posit.

No, try reading it. It's about 'not' eating meat ultimately.

> Do you eat a low-death, all-meat diet? If so, why?

LOL Unlike what veg*ns like to pretend, we are not carnivours.
I eat meat. Unlike your propaganda website, meat is necessary
for people. There are no plant sources for b12.